Adding Value Through Packaging: Alcoholic Beverages - Using Pack-Track to identify pack formats and features that make a brand worth paying more for (January 2016)
Price: £ 315.00
Table of Contents
The alcoholic beverages sector has seen some notable packaging innovations recently in terms of sensory appeal, improved convenience, and added functionality. This report was compiled using Canadean's Pack-Track packaging innovation tool to identify new packaging developments within the category. It discusses special features and benefits of examples we like, and how they fit in with current consumer trends within Canadean's TrendSights framework.
- While packaging design and presentation are of the utmost importance when trying to attract new consumers, a lot can be achieved by getting the size of the packaging right. With alcohol, reducing the size of packs can be a way of opening up new consumption opportunities and enticing alcohol-shy consumers, to drive sales.
- Packaging surface texture and tactile decoration elements are becoming of greater importance. Embossing, raised varnish, and molded details can be used to make a strong impression and create a memorable tactile experience of a particular brand or product.
"Adding Value Through Packaging: Alcoholic Beverages" explores new packaging formats and value-added features in alcohol category, using examples from Canadean's Pack-Track innovation tool.
Your key questions answered:
- What key themes drive packaging innovations in alcohol beverages?
- What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the alcohol beverage category in recent years?
- Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
- How can alcohol manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
Reasons To Buy
- Use the Added Value Through Packaging series of case studies to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory element of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product and how this can help to drive brand loyalty.