Global Spirit Producers Industry Report (May 2019)
Price: £ 1,500.00
Table of Contents
12 Month Subscription
Top 500 Global Spirit Producers Industry Analysis
This is an exclusive industry report of the largest Spirit Producers (Top 500 Global) companies across the world. It is the ultimate global competitor company analysis for major players in the Spirit Producers (Top 500 Global) sector. Each company's financial accounts are updated in English and analysed both in its own monetary currency and US$ to allow an accurate and reliable market comparison.
What does the report include?
Section 1 – Each company is individually assessed providing:
* Four years of financial performance, using graphs and providing a written summary.
* Analysis of key areas – sales growth, trading stability, profitability, working capital, gearing (leverage) and immediate liquidity.
* An overall company financial rating identifying strengths and weakness in a single page per company.
* A list of key board members, shareholders and subsidiaries.
* A brief description of company business.
Section 2 – An overall industry assessment of the Top 500 in the form of ranking lists and charts, identifying:
* Companies which are both financially strong and growing.
* The fastest growing, most profitable and biggest loss-making companies.
* Which have achieved the best sales and profit return on assets.
* Annual sales growth, average trends and change in market size of the Top 500.
* Contrast between small and large companies.
Table of contents
Section 1 - Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
1.1a – Best Trading Partners definition and industry top 5 list
1.1b – Performance matrix (Financial Strength Vs Sales Growth)
1.1c – List of Best Trading Partners in the industry
Section 2 - Sales & Market Performance
2.1 – Sales Growth
2.1a – 4 year trend analysis
2.1b – Industry Average Sales Growth
2.1c – Sales Growth Ranking Table
2.1d – Top Companies ranked by Market Share
2.2 – Sales Return on Assets
2.2a – 4 year trend analysis
2.2b – Sales return on total assets
2.2c – Sales return on assets ranking table
2.2d – Top companies’ sales return on assets
Section 3 – Profitability
3.1 – Pre-tax profit margin,/p>
3.1a – Pre-tax profit margin 4 year trend analysis
3.1b – Industry Average pre-tax profit margin
3.1c – Pre-tax profit margin ranking table
3.1d – Top companies actual pre-tax profit
3.2 - Pre-tax profit return on total assets
3.2a - Pre-tax profit return on total assets 4 year trend analysis
3.2b – Industry average pre-tax profit return on total assets
3.2c – Pre-tax profit return on total assets ranking table
3.3 - Profitability
3.3a – Profitability industry average
4. 0 – How to Use
5.0 – Individual Company Analysis
The individual company assessment gives a complete financial picture of each company listed, including a narrative summary of the analysis. One of our key indicators combines several performance figures to give an overall measurement of the financial strength of any company. This is complied through the analysis of several different areas, including;
Sales Growth, Trading Stability, Profitability, Working Capital, Gearing and Immediate Liquidity
As all measurements are standardised, in one report you can quickly compare like with like for every major company in your industry. The accounts of each company appear in its own currency and US$ to allow comparison.
Each individual company analysis includes:
* A full four year financial assessment, Debtor days analysis, Latest sales/profitability rankings.
* Employee Performance Analysis, Comparisons against industry average.
* Overall company financial rating
* Company analysis written summary.